Tuesday 18 October 2016

Birth Announcement from a Daisy Mum...Rose

Florence Mary finally arrived 2 weeks overdue on Sunday 2nd October  Despite my waters breaking at home, labour didn't get going so I had to have a hormone drip. For the first few hours I was still able to move around, do rotations & use the breathing techniques which were great. Unfortunately the drip did get a bit too much for me and I ended up with an epidural so despite my best efforts, I did have to give birth on my back & also needed help with forceps. I was still able to use the out breath for the final pushes and in the end she arrived safe and well which was all that mattered really, plus I avoided another caesarean  The midwives all commented on how well I was doing with the breathing throughout so thank you Jo! xx







No comments:

Post a Comment