Wednesday 11 May 2016

The First Daisy Baby from Burnham on Sea - Birth Announcement from a Daisy Mum - Abby

Congratulations to the first Daisy Baby born from my class in Burnham on Sea...

Hi Jo

I thought I would say a massive thank you for all your support and help in the birthing classes I have recently just done.

I gave birth to gorgeous boy on 9th may at 5 am,  weighing 7lbs14oz.

I had a very natural birth with no pain relief and was an extremely positive experience,  with the help of the breathing it really took my mind of each contraction and riding them with ease.

My husband was absolutely amazing throughout the labour and birth with the help of the partner class you done for us and kept me focused all the way through.

You are an absolute credit to the daisy birthing chain and will definitely be recommending the classes to any mum to be.


My midwife has already recommended the classes to local mums to be.

Once again, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment